You need to sign up for a free account on the site with your email.
Heads up: We've provided a detailed documented solutions to anything and everything on Easy Analytics Web tools and we recommend you check it out first before moving on with creating your free account on Easy Analytics.
- Visit the homepage
- Input your preferred details, name, sign up email which will receive a confirmation code
- Complete the captcha and hit sign up
- Got to the email you used to sign up and check your mailbox for a code from easy analytics. This will be used to verify that you are not a bot.
- After signing in, you will be asked to add a website. Input the Url of your website and click on getting the tracking code
- After pasting, come back to your monidexz easy analytics dashboard and click on done. If pasted correctly your website will be successfully added and data will start showing in less than 5hrs.
Check our post on How to Create a Successful Email Campaign. Turn in $10123/mo.
Using the tool
To set goals for specific actions for your site, follow these steps;
- Below the dashboard,d icon click on the double circle ‘goals’ icon
- When the goals interface loads, click on ‘create’
- On the first tab of the pop-up, set what the goal is for. If you want to set a target for specific pageviews, click on pageviews. If not, click on ‘custom event’. Put a name for the goal.
- On the page path, add the URL to the particular page you are setting the goal for and hit ‘create’. Your goal will be created for you.
- To create a heatmap, click on the ‘heatmap’ icon that looks like a flame.
- On the popup, set the name of the heatmap
- Input the page URL you want to study visitors’ traffic
- Hit ‘create heatmap’, and your heatmap will be easily created for you
- Click on the video camera icon on the left nav bar to go to the replays page.
- You will see the number of user replays available and the average duration per replay. You will also see the list of replay sessions of each user that can be watched.
- Click on the replay session you want to watch.
- On click, when it opens, you will see the country, date and duration of the session.
- There is also an option for tracked events that lists all the specific activity of the user on the site.
- Wait for it to load a little longer, you will see the video below which you can start watching.
Teams make your work lighter and allow more hand monitor your project. Two heads are better than one right? Well, two trusted heads.
- To add teams, click on the ‘teams’ icon
- When it opens, click on ‘create team’
- Give a name to your team and select which website you want the team to work on
- Click on submit
- Now your team is created, you need to add members to the team. Monidexz analytics does this by sending email invites.
- Click on ‘add members’. Next input the email of the member you wish to add. An email invite will be sent to the person. On accepting the invite, he will be added to the team.
Criteria for Choosing the Best (Free) Web Analytics Tool
Choosing the right web analytics tool for your business is essential for measuring your website’s performance and making data-driven decisions. With so many options available, it can be overwhelming to determine which tool is best for your needs.
Also read Business landing page: Tips That Promotes Sales & Engagement.
Here are some criteria to consider when choosing the best web analytics tool:
1. Data collection capabilities
The tool should be able to collect data from a variety of sources, including website traffic, social media, email campaigns, and other marketing channels.
Data accuracy: The tool should provide accurate and reliable data, with minimal discrepancies or errors.
2. Customization options
The tool should allow for customization, such as creating custom reports, setting up custom goals, and tracking specific metrics.
3. User interface
The tool should have a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate and provides clear visualizations of data.
4. Integration with other tools
The tool should be able to integrate with other marketing tools, such as CRMs, email marketing platforms, and advertising platforms.
The tool should be priced reasonably and offer flexible pricing options that align with your business needs and budget.
6. Support and training
The tool should provide adequate support and training resources, such as user guides, tutorials, and customer support.
7. Security and privacy
The tool should have strong security measures to protect your data and comply with privacy regulations, such as GDPR and CCPA.
The tool should be able to scale with your business as it grows and should be able to handle large amounts of data.
9. Analytics features
The tool should provide a range of analytics features, such as tracking user behaviour, monitoring traffic sources, measuring conversions, and providing insights into audience demographics.
By considering these criteria when choosing a web analytics tool, you can find the right solution for your business needs and improve your website’s performance through data-driven decision-making.
Best Practices for Using Web Analytics Tools
Web analytics is a valuable tool for measuring website performance and gaining insights into user behaviour. To make the most of your web analytics data, it’s important to follow these best practices:
Define your goals: Before you start tracking data, it’s important to define your goals and what you want to achieve with your website. This will help you determine which metrics to track and how to analyze the data.
Choose the right metrics
There are many metrics available in web analytics, but not all of them are relevant to your goals. Focus on metrics that are directly related to your objectives and avoid getting distracted by vanity metrics that don’t impact your bottom line.
Set up tracking correctly
Make sure you have set up your tracking code correctly and that it’s working properly. This will ensure that you are collecting accurate and reliable data.
Analyze your data regularly
Set up regular reporting and analysis of your data to identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement. Use your data to inform your decision-making process and make data-driven changes to your website.
Segment your data
Segment your data by different criteria, such as geography, device type, or behaviour. This will provide deeper insights into your audience and help you understand how different segments are interacting with your website.
Test and optimize
Use A/B testing to experiment with different website elements, such as headlines, images, and calls to action. This will help you optimize your website for better performance and higher conversions.
Monitor website performance
Monitor your website performance regularly to ensure that it’s running smoothly and that there are no technical issues affecting your data.
Share insights with stakeholders
Share your web analytics insights with stakeholders, such as marketing teams, web developers, and business leaders. This will help everyone understand how the website is performing and identify areas for improvement.
In conclusion, our web analytics tool is a game changer for website owners and digital marketers alike. With its user-friendly interface, customizable tracking options, and valuable analytics features, you can gain a deep understanding of your website’s performance and make data-driven decisions that drive business growth. So why wait? Start using our web analytics tool today and see the difference it can make for your website!
You must be logged in to post a comment.